What is the Slogan?
AMEN: One Abba One Mission One Empowerment One Name: JESUS
What is the Theme?
“Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch” (Lk 5:4)
What to Expect?
- Powerful liturgy celebrations by archbishop and bishops
- Inspiring talks by international speakers
- Anointed praise and worship sessions
- Effective workshops
- Colorful presentations by participating nations
- Sharing of experience
- Anointing of the Holy Spirit
- Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Arabia
Who Should Attend?
This conference is open to all individuals, catechists, ecclesiastical prayer groups, service teams, catholic associations, religious and pious organisations of the vicariates of northern and southern arabia.
All in the leadership and formation programmes are especially exhorted to attend. Spiritual directors and shepherd are expected to bless the conference.
What is the Schedule of the Conference?
Nov 6th (Sun) – 8th (Tue) 2011: 8am to 8pm
(except sunday until 2pm) All meals included
Check the Schedule page for more information.
What is included in the Registration Fee?
The Registration Fee covers:
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on all 3 Conference days
- Morning & Afternoon Tea /Coffee snacks
- Drinking Water/Hot Water throughout
- Translation services as required
- Medical coverage
- Conference kit
- Expenses borne for/by Resource persons
Can I get a discount on the Registration Fee?
Concessions up to 100% if needed will be granted as per request. Those who stand in need of concession are requested to kindly contact any of the prayer group leaders or any volunteers at the Registration Desk for the same. All shall be served promptly, equally and without prejudice or judgement.
Which are the participating nations?